Sunday, April 13, 2014

It is good to be back

Some time ago, I started this blog with the intent of keeping my friends and followers up to date on my current writing projects and events.

I quickly ran out of ways to make "I'm still working on a book!" sound interesting, and the blog petered out.

I've cleared out the old posts and I'm rebooting it with a slightly altered, or perhaps I should say expanded, focus. Rather than being strictly about my writing projects, it will be about whatever is going on in my life or whatever has caught my attention recently. That can and will include my writing projects, of course, but I will also be writing about games I've played, books I've read, people I've met, places I've been, whatever happens to be enriching my life at the time, in the hopes that it might help to enrich your life as well.

With this new mission statement and a reaffirmation of purpose, I hereby reopen this blog.

I just returned from PAX East, so expect a few articles about games and the like coming up shortly.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment